It's time to revamp the system to ensure OSRS GP that it can be utilized in PvP. The current system of combat is too strong and offensively-based for PvP. Perhaps adding some defensive abilities or reducing the damage of attack abilities, at the very least when playing with other players, would be a good move in the right direction. I would also listen to the suggestions of players. Jagex has been at this for a long time, even if it's not 100% efficient.

We've completed one world event and we're more than halfway through the second, so I think it's the perfect moment to compare the two and decide which one we prefer more. I liked the first more, partly because it was new and gave me an incentive to participate (get warpriest, which I believed would be the best freeplay armor). It was nerfed, however.). These are additional reasons.

1, The loser does not die. Bandos' death could cause a loss of some power in various stories (like the one about cave goblins). Yes, there are quests in the past, but is it important if he is just going to die anyway? Zamorak was expelled in the very first quest. But, I think he is still around Runescape with an ardent and loyal fan base. Zamorak is featured in Missing Presumed Death, which I assume takes place after the second world championship.

2. Central 2. Central. I don't like the runescape 2007 gold way that the Bird and the Beast events are spread across the freeplay world. It is harder to grasp the events if they're happening across the globe. Lumbridge made it clear to me right away. I didn't get the hang of the Bird and the Beast and struggled to make sense of the specifics. Maybe my mind is slow and complicated, but simple is the thing I appreciate the most in life.