And in OSRS the content needs to be interesting, since if it doesn't reach the threshold for OSRS gold votes, the job is moot. But don't forget that it can not be a new ideal method to train the skill, otherwise it has to get nerfed because it is more XP/h compared to the present best way, and individuals who already maxed cry and complain about the grind they went by being invalidated. This is literally the only reason why I would not say OSRS is definitely the game. It's pretty much the greater variant, for game ethics and whatnot.

However, the fact there is any updates which ever get additional that accelerate XP speeds without being exceptionally click-intensive/grindy af, it's not something I'd ever be in a position to recommend to a buddy who never participant RS back in 07. In RS3, however in RS3 you can afford to become an adult. You get a period job/etc. And can spend two hours a day, playing games, max? With OSRS you are likely to spend weeks getting to base 50s, let alone greater. RS3 will let you attain the game content that is interesting without needing to wait weeks.

I never knew this mentality. Im HOURS fishing or whatever. Whats my benefit? Oh. Skilling is not fun, click intensive abilities are even less, because the rewards are not there. This achievement hunting mentality should just stop. You reach a 99? Your friends will congratz you, however you will proceed about it and possibly never gain from it. Fact of the matter is: Even with all these DXPs, portables, free keys. Runescape remains a grindy af game and this 200M or 120 or even 99ing a skill generally will result in everything? A tap on the back and a cape you probably will never wear, since the benefits kick in before that.

Worst part is, that early or mid level rewards seldom matter because you move past them enough. I've been considering before since the rewards you unlock there actually matter before game playing with Ironmen. Sure if you tryhard enough you'll max before a most important scaper casual, but bloody hell this sub pretends that everyone is able to acquire 20m/h simple ( if they are using a 1b+ worth of gear ) or focus so intensively to buy RuneScape gold acquire high xp speeds while skilling ( I could never reach these speeds I see posted here or wiki ) But I sure as hell wont be with even less XP speeds than mainscape.