It took 2K quite some time to NBA 2K22 MT
have an athlete on the cover for the cover of an NBA game. But it's an important step

towards the representation of. NBA 2K20 was the first 2K game to incorporate WNBA players and teams and a WNBA

version of the MyPlayer career mode first appeared in NBA 2K21. Candace Parker was the first woman to cover the

NBA2K videogame. Candace Parker is one of the most iconic female basketball players in the world and has been

honored. This Wednesday the 2K video game has revealed Parker as the cover girl for 2022's edition.

"It is an amazing opportunity to help young female players, and I would like future WNBA stars to know that their

interests are protected." This is a significant moment in the time of the sport and video game. This iconic cover

showcases the increasing popularity and growth of women’s sport. I am elated to have been included in this cover and

am equally proud to be NBA 2K’s first female athlete.

Parker is now 35 in her career, she was named a WNBA MVP, she has been a six-time All-Star, once a WNBA Finals

MVP champion, and two-time Olympic gold medalist. The artwork for her cover was created by Luka Doncic, Dallas

Mavericks. They designed a special cover to mark the 75th anniversary together with NBA legends Dirk Nowitzki,

Kareem AbdulJabbar and Kevin Durant.

"It is an honor to be chosen as the global cover of NBA 2K22. It's a privilege to be being able to represent Slovenia in a

special cover which pays tribute to Slovenia's flag. I am thrilled working with the 2K Foundations to help the lives of

children around the planet." Doncic was in agreement. Candace Parker, WNBA, becomes the first woman to cover the

NBA2K.

Candace Parker, female Buy NBA 2K22 MT Coins basketball player, is the first woman to appear on the cover of an NBA 2K game. The Chicago

Sky (WNBA) athlete will be featured alongside Luka Don?i?, who is the best player of the NBA this season. The cover is

part of a limited edition of the book published by GameStop to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Women's

National Basketball Association – WNBA. Alongside Parker, Dallas Mavericks' Luka Don?i? is also in the picture, replacing

Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers) as the primary face of the franchise.