ВИК Марковцы

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ВИК Марковцы » Мероприятия (клубные) » The nearer we get to the disclosing of NBA 2K21 on cutting edge

The nearer we get to the disclosing of NBA 2K21 on cutting edge

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

TGS and Chicago Gaming United team up to host an incredible high school NBA2K tournament 2K MT. VANCOUVER BC September. 30, 2020/CNW• TGS Esports Inc. has collaborated with Chicago Gaming United to produce an amazing NBA2K tournament for Chicagoland high school students, with the winner of each division receiving scholarships to study.

"School isn't all about education. It's about friendship, sports and, of course, building one's community. The outbreak has highlighted how important these connections are for teenagers," said Spiro Khouri, CEO of TGS. "Esports can fill that void while the world has been on pause. This tournament offers an opportunity for kids from all over the world together in one big event. "

The tournament, featuring an Xbox and PlayStation division it will take place on the internet during the weekend of November 7-8 , and Nov. 14-15. A final round - an Elite 8 for each division - will be played over in the week of November 21-22. It will live streamed via TGS' Twitch channel. TGS will manage the tournament, offering professional production and tournament management to the tournament.

The event will award the opportunity to receive scholarships as well as a percentage of the proceeds to three non-profit organizations: Cxmmunity which focuses on the increase of participation for minorities in the esports industry; Beyond Sports foundation, which is dedicated to translating athletic ability into real world opportunity as well as That Harper Kid, founded by Linnae Harper Cheap NBA 2K22 MT, a former Chicago Sky guard, to benefit local youth.

In response to the people asking about central heating engineers near me, ductless heating and cooling, plumbing and heating contractors near me, hvac emergency repair, heating and cooling installation, gas furnace replacement,  I highly recommend this top indoor air quality services forum or heater replacement, tri county heating and cooling, geothermal heating and cooling near me, furnace technician, heating and cooling companies, gas boiler repair near me, alongside all this new indoor air quality services details alongside all empire heating systems, furnace repair near me, plumbing heating near me, split unit ac installation, air pro heating and cooling, boiler replacement, as well as this awesome indoor air quality services link which is also great. also have a look at this high rated cooling services link and don't forget tjs plumbing, may heating and air, electric furnace and ac, heating ac, advanced heating, ductless heating and cooling systems, as well as this top rated cooling services site alongside all heating and ac near me, heating services, master heating and cooling, emergency ac, anytime plumbing and heating, furnace repair service, as well as top rated indoor air quality services details which is also worth a look. i also suggest this great cooling services site not to mention pro heating and cooling, gas heating engineer near me, lennox heating, geothermal heating and cooling near me, 24 hour heating and cooling near me, hrv heating, and don't forget this top indoor air quality services info as well as boiler near me, furnace inspection, local heating engineer, oil heater repair near me, ductwork replacement, mjm plumbing and heating, alongside all awesome indoor air quality services details alongside all central heating and air conditioning, hrv heating, electric furnace, oil boiler servicing, emergency ac, oil boiler replacement, which is also great. finally, have a look at this awesome indoor air quality services site with boiler repair service, gas boiler servicing, plumbing & heating near me, ac repair company near me, b and b heating and cooling, hvac installers,  for good measure.

Вы здесь » ВИК Марковцы » Мероприятия (клубные) » The nearer we get to the disclosing of NBA 2K21 on cutting edge