I work a fulltime job, that's 40 hours each week, I travel, that's just another 6-7 hours depending on traffic, I examine a language and visit the gym, that's another 5 hours per week minimum.. Actually the list clarifies itself. When I was a child I was someone who had a household to RS gold keep the majority of the side, now I am an adult who is not even 30 and need to handle my life, this idea that"I have more time now" is dumb. I'm not someone who thinks RuneScape should change to suit me, I simply believe the blanket statement is dumb.

OSRS with Steam Controller

I mapped a number of those buttons to click certain areas of the screen (world map, toggle run, and fast prayers), but a friend of mine told me that may not be allowed. I'm still not really sure what's allowed or not, after looking up the actual rules. The website states that's in context of bots, although to not use programs that move the mouse, therefore I am unsure how that applies to employing a steam control to do. Any links to more info would be appreciated.

The controller itself needs to be OK, I use it occasionally for OSRS but I am not so sure about binding it to click a certain area of the display, normally you would need to move the cursor there first unless there is a hotkey for it assembled into RuneScape. Keybinding is allowed although actions must be 1:1. Rendi has a video of him playing a steering wheel other peripherals have to be okay. In case you have 1 match doing actions, like picking a prayer and opening your prayer tab, then you could get banned. Currently all I do it is clicking the fast prayers button, I'm not planning on mapping particular buttons to certain prayers because I feel like that that definitely would count as cheating, as simple as it is to execute.

This is since it seems like your input will move the mouse to the place and click, which is multiple actions where I am not sure. Rendi was shifting the cursor and utilizing a the pedal to click. I'm sure that you can see the difference, we may need some mod input to be 100% sure. This is my comprehension of the rules: All activities must be 1:1 and all movements of the mouse must be a distance. These rules are universal and applies to both players and bots.

You're doing two actions: movement and clicking. The mouse has been transferred from any spot of the screen, presumably to a spot that was predetermined, and the space is not fixed. OSRS is a game that's supposed to be played on cellular or on a computer with a mouse and computer keyboard. You would still have to adhere to the principles that are designed with these 2 options in mind, although it's not illegal to use different means of input. So far as my understanding goes, you are now breaking the principles and also at risk of being banned for it. Do you have more info on something mod articles or the space part? I just wish to understand what with are so that I can create the best setup I will without breaking the cheap RuneScape gold rules.