You could save yourself all the hustle, hire a designer to design you a custom theme (recommended if you’re a big brand, but it’s not recommended if you’re still starting out and on a Adidas Superstar Mujer tight budget. If you’ve the budget, go for it.)

Or you could learn web design, take few courses and then design your course (Recommended only if you’re planning to make a living designing… i.e work as a freelance designer… other than that, the time commitment is not really worth it. Continue reading to know why.

You Nike Air Max Zero Hombre could bring a premium theme that could suit you, and then edit it to be unique for your site and suit your brand. (The options recommended for most bloggers. Low time commitment and no need to pay thousands to get a custom design. You could also do it if you’Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer ve a big brand, but if you’re earning more than six figures, consider the custom design options.)

I won’t go a lot about the first 2 options.

If you want to hire a good designer, you could ask for recommendations, or go to freelancing sites like upwork, or check dribble.

If you want to learn about design, I’m sure you’ll find plenty of courses on Udemy.

But I’m sure that 90% of you don’t have the money or the time to apply the first 2 options.

And that was the main reason why I wrote this post.

I thought about writing this post to help anyone have a design ready for their Nike Air Max 90 Womensblog today before tomorrow. That’s my goal for today’s post.

And I’ll talk about the 3rd options in more details.

CHOOSE A PREMIUM THEME THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
I could write tons of posts reviewing premium themes, and the thing is that everyone’s needs are Nike Air Max 2016 Heren different.

The theme that suits you, your personality and your topic is not necessary to suit me too.

But there are specific criteria that need to be in your theme. After all, you want to choose a theme that proves your authority.

Here are these criteria:

Speed: The theme should load fast on most browsers. Every second matter.
Mobile-Responsive: Mobile is trending now and mobile visitors will increase, so care about them.
Simple: It’s not a fashion blog. You need to keep things simple.
Easy navigation: Don’t annoy people who want to check more of your awesome work.
Fonts are Nike Air Max 90 Uomo big and clear
White spaces: You need to increase it for better reading experience.