Speculation about whether Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski would play in 2018 began even before last season’s Super Bowl was over and it was some time before Gronkowski confirmed that he’d return for a ninth season.That ninth season was quieter than past seasons as Gronkowski battled through injuries and a drop in production that had people wondering if he’d be able to hold up to the physical toll required by life in the NFL. The last two weeks have shown the impact Gronkowski can still have Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , however.He only caught one pass against the Chargers, but his blocking was praised as the Patriots ran their way to the next round. He was targeted more often on Sunday and came up with several big catches while playing every offensive snap in the AFC Championship Game, including a 25-yarder to set up the final touchdown of regulation and a 15-yarder on third down to set up the game-winning score.“It’s just basically what the doctor orders Juan Thornhill Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys ,” Gronkowski said. “Or what the coach orders–coach/doctor orders. Whatever it is. I have to block, I have to receive. It’s crucial. The team depends on me in many situations in the run game and in the pass game. I’ve just been fighting all year long so when situations come like this I’m ready to go and ready to make some plays. So whatever coaches ask me to do I’m always down to try my best and give it my all.”There will almost certainly be more discussion about Gronkowski’s future before and after Super Bowl LIII, but he showed that there’s enough left in the tank to close this year with a bang. The latestAndy Reid’s Record Against Bill Belichick Suggests High-Scoring Affair | FanduelPats open as playoff underdogs for only 2nd time since 2007 vs. Chiefs | ESPNOpinion: Quarterback Patrick Mahomes is the best thing to happen to Kansas City Chiefs | USA TodayBears won’t rule out pursuing RB Kareem Hunt | ESPNPatrick Mahomes Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , Tom Brady connected by record book, epic Week 6 game | ESPNRanking the NFL’s Top 2019 Free Agents at Every Position | Bleacher Report NFLJamal Adams wants Jets to make run at Dee Ford | NBC SportsAround the leagueKyler Murray declares intention to enter NFL Draft | NFLSony Michel-led Patriots draft class hit hard by injuries | ESPNExpected Saints free agent Mark Ingram ‘not just looking to leave New Orleans’ | Nola.comAdam Gase already has unique place in Jets history | ESPNMike Munchak leaves Steelers to take Broncos’ OL job | NFLMatt Nagy reacts to Cody Parkey talking about his miss on TV | ESPNIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideAndy Reid Monday: the defensive turnaround, the Patriots Juan Thornhill Jersey Cheap , and other pretty neat stuffChiefs head coach Andy Reid could win the NFL Triple CrownSunday’s AFC championship could be the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium historyFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC