FOXBOROUGH Womens Braxton Miller Jersey , Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady didn’t have any trouble finding receivers to throw to in the New England Patriots‘ opener.The reigning NFL MVP completed passes to eight players in a 27-20 victory over the Houston Texans on Sunday, connecting with Rob Gronkowski and Phillip Dorsett for seven receptions and a touchdown apiece.“We try to spread it around quite a bit,” said Brady, who was 26 of 39 for 277 yards and three scores. “If you’re out there, I trust you, the coaches trust you, the team trusts you. That’s why we’re putting you out there.”After losing Danny Amendola to free agency and Julian Edelman to a four-game suspension, the Patriots were expected to be hobbled by a lack of targets for the three-time NFL MVP. This year’s corps was being compared to the one in 2006, when Reche Caldwell led the team with 63 receptions (and caught only 15 more the rest of his career).Brady hit Gronkowski for 123 yards, including a 21-yard touchdown three plays after Deshaun Watson fumbled a handoff at the Texans 19 on Houston’s first offensive play . They also connected on a 28-yard pass during a 2-minute drill that left the Patriots with a 21-6 halftime lead.“It’s very important that they came out and played the way they did.They’re our leaders,” said Dorsett, who had 66 receiving yards, including a 4-yard score. “When they play well, they give an adrenaline boost to the rest of the team.”It was Gronkowski’s 31st career regular-season or playoff game of 100 yards or more Womens Arian Foster Jersey , tying Tony Gonzalez’s NFL record.“We’ve been playing together for a long time,” Brady said. “I know his body language. I know his ability to run and what routes. He can do it. He can do really all the routes. It’s just a matter of giving him a chance, and it came with a big touchdown today.”The 41-year-old quarterback also found James White for a touchdown; he also had an interception on a pass that was tipped at the line of scrimmage. Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, who missed the final nine games last season with a torn right ACL, completed 17 of 35 passes for 176 yards, one score and one interception.Watson struggled to move the team in the first 40 minutes, managing just a pair of field-goal drives before Alfred Blue ran it in from 1 yard to make it 24-13 in the last two minutes of the third period. Lamar Miller ran 20 times for 98 yards for Houston.A muffed punt by New England’s Riley McCarron with under five minutes left set up Watson’s 5-yard TD pass to Bruce Ellington and cut the deficit to 27-20. But after getting the ball back at their 1 with 43 seconds left, the Texans failed to reach midfield.BACK FROM INJURIESWatson, defensive lineman J.J. Watt and linebacker Whitney Mercilus returned after finishing 2017 on injured reserve. Watt had two quarterback hurries, but D.J. Reader had the only two sacks of Brady, both late.“It’s good to play a full game to know it lasts, to know it holds up,” said Watt, a three-time defensive player of the year. “I didn’t think about it once. So http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/auth … oby-jersey , that’s all you can ask for.”UNDER PRESSUREWatson, who threw for 301 yards in a 36-33 loss to New England last year in his second NFL start, botched a handoff with Miller in the first quarter, setting up the Patriots for their first touchdown. In the second quarter, Watson inexplicably chucked the ball into the end zone for a double-covered Vyncint Smith on a second-and-3 from the New England 42.Stephon Gilmore brought it down for the interception.“I think it was terrible, on my part,” Watson said. “I just feel like you can put the ‘L’ on me.”INJURIESTexans: DE Christian Covington injured his thigh in the first quarter. T Seantrel Henderson left after getting his left ankle rolled a few plays later. Kevin Johnson left with what the team said was a concussion and did not return.Patriots: RB Jeremy Hill left with a right knee injury on the Gronkowski fumble in the third quarter.LATE SERIESAfter the Texans forced New England to punt in the final minute, Ryan Allen landed the ball inside the 5-yard line and Jonathan Jones downed it at the 1. Houston advanced to the 16 on a penalty for leading with the helmet and Watson found DeAndre Hopkins for 14 yards before scrambling for 13 more.From his 43 with 5 seconds left, Watson chucked the ball as far as the 10, but it was knocked away. Your Texans were fortunate in 2018." Real, Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans AnalysisBRB University2019 Houston Texans OffseasonWill The Texans Regress In 2019?New,29commentsYour Texans were fortunate in 2018.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Will The Texans Regress In 2019?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesYesterday, I wrote about which teams are most likely to improve and regress in 2019. The teams I picked to improve are San Francisco Womens Derek Newton Jersey , Jacksonville, and Tampa Bay; while the numbers say New York (G) and Carolina should as well, I just didn’t love their offseason enough to go all in on it. The teams I picked to regress are the Los Angeles (R), Miami Dolphins, Dallas, Los Angeles (C), and New Orleans. This is all just from looking at the lucky stats and this year’s offseason. If you want to dig deeper on your own, the table is below. Here is the direct link to the table if you really want to sift through it.And here’s the Grantland article from wild and crazy Bill Barnwell if you want to know more about the numbers themselves. Read it. It just may change your life. The notable exception from yesterday’s article was any discussion about your Houston Texans, since this is a Houston Texans site and all. The Texans, as of right now, are just too confusing. I need better numbers. I need to think and read more. I still don’t know if they’ll regress in 2019. I need to watch their offensive line and secondary during the preseason. I’m trying my best, Susan!But I’m still a coward!The numbers indicate the Texans should regress. They improved by seven games in 2018, but this was expected after having the drop-off they had in 2017 thanks to everyone being injured and Tom Savage fumbling in every game...remember that? LOL!I’ll never forget. The Texans went 6-5 in one score games in 2018. They started the season 0-3 in such contests, losing after a failed late comeback versus the Patriots Womens Jay Prosch Jersey , then to the Titans and Blaine Gabbert after a fake punt went for touchdown and Dean Pees masterminded how to stop the offense, and finally to the Giants after Eli Manning threw a bunch of wide open crossing routes against Houston’s terrible secondary. After that, the Texans bounced back and went 5-2 in such games, a major reason for their season-saving improvement. In addition to all of this, the Texans had a turnover differential of +13, second best in the NFL.Houston also played the fourth easiest schedule in the league to boot. This offseason, the Texans didn’t do enough to improve their football team in free agency and the draft. But this is still a talented team with elite talent. They can stave off impending doom if Deshaun Watson makes another leap, which he can do, especially if the Texans can configure their offensive line correctly in Week One instead of throwing Watson on top of a water bed that constantly readjusts to his sleep paralysis nightmares. They also need Bill O’Brien to let Watson develop and grow more as a quarterback. He’s a dynamic talent. Let him throw downfield! He’s really good at it. On defense, J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney have to stay healthy and play great every week. If they don’t, the season is over. If Watt and Clowney do play at their best, Houston should have a top five run defense again, and the pass defense should improve. The secondary should be better; the pass rush can be better if Romeo Crennel can better utilize Watt, Clowney Trevor Daniel Jersey White , and Whitney Mercilus. They’ll need that improvement to combat the horde of elite and competent quarterbacks they will face in 2019. Really, all I’m trying to say is that everything points to the Texans being a worse team in 2019. As of right now, I’d put them at around 9 wins, a number that can shift dramatically if Watson makes a leap, O’Brien gets aggressive, the offensive line gets figured out, Watt and Clowney stay healthy, Mercilus is resuscitated, and if the secondary moves work out. That’s a lot of ifs. So many ifs. The numbers point against all those ifs happening, just as Houston’s offseason does. It’s just hard to bet against top talent being a playoff contender before the solstice even begins.