is scheduled to meet with the Browns Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey , a person familiar with the visit confirmed to The Associated Press.Johnson, who was released this week by the Houston Texans, is scheduled to be at the team’s headquarters later this week, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team is not confirming visits.The 26-year-old Johnson met with Buffalo on Wednesday.Johnson only played in Houston’s opener last season before he was placed on injured reserve after sustaining a second concussion. Injures have limited him to just 19 games over the past three seasons.The Texans selected Johnson with the No. 16 overall pick in 2015. They released him to avoid paying his $9 million salary for 2019.The Browns want to add depth to their defensive backfield and find a player to pair with Pro Bowl cornerback Denzel Ward. More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesDawgs EDTCleveland Browns:“Browns shouldn’t trade Duke Johnson https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Emmanuel-Ogbah-Jersey , should trust him to be good teammate” (C-T) - “But if I were the man in the plain, oversized gray sweatshirt, I would stand by my convictions and not trade versatile running back Duke Johnson unless I got what I was asking.”“2 Live Crew member rips Browns QB Baker Mayfield for stern talk about Duke Johnson Jr.” (WKYC) - “Baker Mayfield is going to say what is on his mind and not hold back on offering his opinions, even if that means calling out a teammate.”“Analyzing the minicamp battles between Odell Beckham and the Browns cornerbacks” (cleveland.com) - “The time for offseason team activities is over Denzel Ward Jersey , and the Browns finally put the full product on the field this past week during minicamp.”“Denzel Ward: Practicing with Odell Beckham will get me to ‘next level’” (PFT) - “Beckham said ‘iron sharpens iron’ when asked this week about what will happen on the practice field this summer, so it seems the Browns expect to make gains on both sides...”NFL:“Texans fire GM Brian Gaine after one season” (ESPN) - “The Texans hired Gaine in January 2018 after former general manager Rick Smith took a leave of absence to help take care of his wife as she battled breast cancer. Gaine was signed to a five-year contract.”“Jets raid Eagles front office to hire new general manager Joe Douglas” (CBS) - “Jets coach Adam Gase isn’t going to have to pull double duty as the team’s general manager anymore. The team has finally found a replacement for Mike Maccagnan.”“Manziel Interested in Playing for Houston XFL Team, Coach June Jones” (SI.com) - “Jones is the coach and general manager of the Houston squad. Manziel never played for him in Hamilton but practiced under Jones.”“NFL At 100: Evolution Of Uniforms, From Bees To Color Rush” (AP) - “Names went on the back of jerseys in 1970. Players also chose their own numbers for decades Trevon Coley Color Rush Jersey , with quarterback Otto Graham wearing No. 60.”