Follow the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft Dylan Cole Jersey , along with the overreactions of Texans fans, as it happens live on Battle Red Blog." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Third Round New,270commentsFollow the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, along with the overreactions of Texans fans, as it happens live on Battle Red Blog. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Third Round Thomas B. Shea-USA TODAY SportsThe first and second rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft now belong to the ages.You can continue to chat about what the Texans have already done and what they should do Trevor Daniel Jersey , including but not limited to with their third round pick (No. 86 overall), in the space below.GENTLE REMINDER: Please do not post any tweets or posts that tip picks before they’re announced on the live television broadcast. Doing so will be a bannable offense. Who do you think is going to break out next season?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 Houston Texans OffseasonBRB Groupthink: Break Me OutNew,42commentsWho do you think is going to break out next season? CDTShareTweetShareShareBRB Groupthink: Break Me OutMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsFootball no longer exists now that the offseason is over. It’s like a relationship that has gone on for years, where the company is all that exists, everything has been said Natrell Jamerson Jersey , there’s nothing to do, so it becomes madlib questions. Which quarterback in the league would be the best wide receiver? Which retired player would you want to have exist in the All-22 era? If a dragon was a dog then what would be a cat?Despite the franchise botching this offseason, I wanted to think of something nice, something pleasant. So I asked the masthead which player do you expect to break out in 2019 and make the jump from interesting to good, or good to Pro Bowl Sammie Coates Jersey , or Pro Bowl to All Pro?Capt Ron:Diehard Chris:Matt Weston:bf’mf’d