Anyone who wants to hear from Lions head coach Matt Patricia about the team’s trade for defensive tackle Damon Harrison will have to wait until his next media session on Friday.Multiple reports about the Lions sending a fifth-round pick to the Giants in exchange for the former All-Pro surfaced on Wednesday morning and Harrison has said goodbye to New Jersey (and hello to Detroit) after spending his entire career with the Jets and Giants Kerryon Johnson Jersey , but Patricia’s lips remained sealed at his press conference. Patricia acknowledged talks about a deal, but wouldn’t say anything else.鈥淚 know there鈥檚 a lot of information out there right now as far as a potential trade between us and the Giants,” Patricia said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press.聽“But unfortunately for myself, I鈥檓 not going to comment on any situation that is not official or is not complete. There is a process that鈥檚 involved with all this. We have spoken to the Giants, that is true. But unfortunately nothing there is official and nothing is really anything that I can comment on right now. So we鈥檒l see what happens with the process and if it goes through, it does. If it doesn鈥檛, it doesn鈥檛, and we鈥檒l just go from there.”Birkett reports that the teams are “ironing out” details of the trade, but there’s no word on what those details are and whether any of them could actually derail a move that should be an instant upgrade to Detroit’s unimpressive run defense. Breaking news, Lions fans: The Detroit Lions did not complete a single pass this Sunday. They did not score a single point either. If any of you play fantasy football Frank Ragnow Jersey , then you are probably disappointed with every Lions player being absent from the stat sheet.Then again, the Lions were on the bye.The Lions took Week 5 off—one of the earliest dates in the season—and sat back and watched the rest of the NFL and NFC North duke it out. Perhaps the most important part of the bye week is recovery time for injured players. Quarterback Matthew Stafford played very well last week against the Kansas City Chiefs, but he did so on a bad hip. He will hopefully be healthier against the Green Bay Packers on Monday night, as will the rest of his teammates. The Lions were without Darius Slay, Mike Daniels, and Da’Shawn Hand against the Chiefs, all of whom are integral parts of the defense. We will see if they can return to action soon.Along with rest, it also gives the Lions plenty of time to study their upcoming opponent, the Packers. A prime time tilt against a division rival is extremely important, and the Packers are looking like a dangerous foe this year. They lead the NFC North with a 4-1 record after shutting down the Dallas Cowboys. Their defense is a legitimate threat in the league, and running back Aaron Jones is finally getting the touches he deserves.The other two teams Marvin Jones Jersey , the Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings, are both 3-2, but they both have plenty of concerns. Chicago is still without Mitchell Trubisky—if you believe that he is an upgrade over backup Chase Daniel—and their offense is struggling, with Allen Robinson being the only player to stand out in a positive way. The Vikings, meanwhile, are coming off a dominant victory, but it came at the hands of the hapless New York Giants. Still, if Kirk Cousins can make a resurgence and Dalvin Cook can continue his torrid pace, they could be a team to watch.Today’s Question of the Day is:Do you feel better, worse, or the same after the bye week?My answer: I feel a little worse. Obviously I cannot critique the Lions’ performance Darius Slay Jersey , since they did not have one, but getting healthy is extremely important for this banged-up team. Stafford could really use Danny Amendola and T.J. Hockenson back as soon as possible. They managed to stay afloat without Slay in the secondary, but his return is crucial.That being said, the Packers make me nervous, because after years of being carried by Aaron Rodgers, they finally have a complete team and look like a legitimate Super Bowl threat. Their defense is one of the league’s best, and they are a unit I severely underestimated coming into the season. In the past, the role of Green Bay’s defense was to keep them in games so that Rodgers can do his thing. Now, it’s all about the offense doing enough to secure a win with how they’re shutting down teams.The next game against Green Bay will be huge if the Lions want to win the division or be relegated to fighting for a Wild Card spot in a tough NFC.Your turn.