O. J. Simpson Jerseys Stitched , now that Kyle Williams is officially retiring after thirteen seasons. Could they find his replacement in the first round of the NFL Draft? In this week’s mock draft for SB Nation, Dan Kadar made the case for the Bills to do just that.In this draft, offensive tackles Jonah Williams and Greg Little were off the board before Buffalo’s pick. Receivers D.K. Metcalf and Marquise Brown were the first two off the board, at picks 24 and 25 respectively. Oklahoma tackle Cody Ford was the third offensive tackle selected, with the 18th pick.Dan Lavoie’s takeWe covered the issues with seeing the Bills selecting Rashan Gary two weeks ago, when Kadar made the same selection in that iteration of his mock draft. In short, Gary seems like a luxury pick for a team with major offensive needs, although a retiring Kyle Williams adjusts the equation a bit.Like that mock, two offensive tackles and several defensive linemen were chosen before the Bills took Gary. One glaring exemption Youth Thurman Thomas Jerseys , though, is Ed Oliver, who went to the Cincinnati Bengals with the 11th pick. If the Bills are going to commit to a disruptive defensive tackle, it’s hard to argue that Gary is the better option over Oliver and his 53.5 tackles for loss in three seasons. Oliver’s 6’1” 290-pound build is also better-suited to the interior than Gary’s at 6’5” and 280 pounds. The Bills were, along with the Raiders and Buccaneers, the only teams without a Pro Bowler. Some in Buffalo aren’t happy about that.Bills kicker Stephen Hauschka thought the snubs reflected badly on the team.“Nobody made the Pro Bowl?” Hauschka said, via NewYorkUpstate.com. “That’s embarrassing.”The Bills’ offense and special teams are among the worst in the NFL, but their defense is among the best: They’re first in the NFL in passing yards allowed, second in total yards allowed Thurman Thomas Jerseys Stitched , third in yards per play allowed and fourth in first downs allowed. Surely someone should have made the Pro Bowl off that defense?“I think it’s BS, to be honest. If you look at the production that our guys have had and the numbers. As a whole, our defense has played phenomenal and it’s one of the top-ranked defenses in the league,” wide receiver Zay Jones said. “I know that Kyle [Williams] and Jerry [Hughes] were alternates, and not to say that that’s anything to look down on, but to have guys not be in the Pro Bowl, I think is crap. In my personal opinion Tre'Davious White should be in the conversation, Jerry should be in the conversation, Kyle and Lorenzo [Alexander] should definitely both be Pro Bowlers. Jordan Poyer – I know Micah Hyde was previously. It’s frustrating because I see the work these guys put in day in and day out and to get snubbed like that Cody Ford Buffalo Bills Jersey , I don’t agree with that at all.”The Bills got off to such an ugly start this season that a lot of people haven’t noticed that they’re actually playing reasonably well since getting rid of Nathan Peterman: They’ve won three of their last five games, one started by Matt Barkley and four started by Josh Allen. When they have a competent quarterback, their defense is good enough for them to be competitive. Unfortunately, by the time they got a competent quarterback, Pro Bowl voters weren’t paying attention.