Gradually Tyreek Hill Jersey , Chiefs players are commenting on the unfortunate events surrounding receiver Tyreek Hill. Last night, safety Tyrann Mathieu weighed in. Appearing on Wednesday’s #PFTPM, tight end Travis Kelce addressed the issue.“I would just like to stay out of it,” Kelce initially said. “Not necessarily stay out of it. I just have no comment on it. It’s definitely an unfortunate situation to even be in Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , and obviously from an outsider’s perspective you just wish the best for everyone and hope that it turns out OK. At this point, I’m just not gonna comment on it.”Kelce then was asked whether there’s a sense among the players that he simply won’t ever be back with the team.“I think it’s still up in the air,” Kelce said. “I don’t know, nobody knows exactly what’s going on.”The Chiefs barred Hill from offense workouts in the aftermath of the release last Thursday of troubling audio from Hill. The league Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , a full six days later, still has not acknowledged the audio or the team’s decision to essentially suspend Hill from team activities.The full episode of Wednesday’s #PFTPM appears below.Chiefs free up cap space by cutting veteran linebacker Frank Zombo After five seasons with the Chiefs, outside linebacker Frank Zombo’s career in Kansas City is over. The Chiefs cut Zombo on Saturday as part of the 53-man roster cutdown, as first reported by ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky. Demovsky suggests the Packers could bring Zombo back Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , as Green Bay was the landing spot for Zombo after he went undrafted in 2010. Zombo was part of the Packers’ Super Bowl XLV win in 2010-11. The Chiefs now have no players on their roster with a Super Bowl win to their name. If the Packers want him, that choice will be up to Zombo, as noted by 41 Action News’ Nick Jacobs on Twitter.During his five years with the Chiefs, Zombo appeared in 80 games with 27 starts Replica Darwin Thompson Jersey , compiling 123 combined tackles, 7.5 sacks, four passes defensed, one interception Stitched Darwin Thompson Jersey , three forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.Zombo was reliable for the Chiefs on special teams and was seemingly always healthy and able to start when Justin Houston and Dee Ford dealt with various injuries.Zombo’s cut likely means the Chiefs will keep four outside linebackers and opens the door for the team to keep a surprise player like Ben Niemann. Zombo’s release opens up approximately $1.17 million in cap room, according to Spotrac.