Stephon Gilmore had a case for MVP after the Patriots held the Rams to three points.The Patriots cornerback made five tackles Will Harris Jersey , an interception, three pass breakups and a forced fumble.Gilmore’s interception likely was the easiest of his career. After Jared Goff tried to hit Brandin Cooks on a pass to the end zone on first down from the New England 27, Goff went back to the well on second down with another intended for Cooks. Gilmore caught the underthrown ball at the New England 4 with 4:17 remaining, preserving the Patriots’ 10-3 lead.“It was clutch,” Gilmore said. “I mean, I knew he was going to throw it up, and I knew I had to make a play. I knew he was going to force it up there. Our defensive line put a lot of great pressure on him http://www.lionscheapstore.com/austin-b … rsey-cheap , and he chucked it up and I was able to make a play.”The Patriots held the Rams to 14 first downs and 260 yards and forced nine punts.“It’s hard work,” Gilmore said. “We practice hard. We study. We are a team, so I’m not surprised at all.” FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers will both be without key players in the Sunday night matchup between the Patriots and Packers.Tight end Rob Gronkowski and running back Sony Michel are both inactive for New England. Gronkowski is sitting for the second time in three games, this time with an ankle and back issue. Michel is missing his second straight game with a knee injury.Receiver Geronimo Allison is inactive for the Packers.Allison was a key contributor in the passing game before missing two weeks with a hamstring issue. He had one catch for 14 yards in returning against the Rams last week, then injured his groin this week in practice. He did not travel with the team.The full list of inactive players:GREEN BAY-NEW ENGLANDPackers: WR Geronimo Allison, QB Tim Boyle http://www.packerscheapstore.com/rashan … rsey-cheap , P Drew Kaser, CB Tony Brown, LB Korey Toomer, G Justin McCray, T Alex Light.Patriots: TE Rob Gronkowski, RB Sony Michel, G Shaq Mason Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , OL Brian Schwenke, LB Nicholas Grigsby, TE Jacob Hollister, OL Cole Croston.