RENTON Tre Flowers Color Rush Jersey , Wash. (AP) — Seattle Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks is eager to get back to the normalcy provided by life on a football field.The 28-year old Kendricks is returning from an eight-game suspension due to violations of the NFL’s personal conduct policy stemming from guilty pleas to insider trading charges in September. Kendricks pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud.“This is my escape,” Kendricks said Saturday. “Football is everything for me and to have lost that also was very hard. That also was probably the hardest thing, having to walk away from the game that I love, from a team that has accepted me. Just wanting to be here and not being able to hurt.”Football wasn’t the only thing he’s lost. He says he has lost friendships since his issues became public this summer.“Deep down, I’ll never truly know who is with me or not, but I can tell there’s a shift in energy between those who know me,” he said. “Those who aren’t supposed to be in my life won’t be. And through hard situations like this, that sifts out.”Kendricks was released by the Cleveland Browns after the charges were filed in late August. The Seahawks signed Kendricks after a season-opening loss to the Denver Broncos as Shaquem Griffin and Austin Calitro struggled to replace an injured K.J. Wright at weak-side linebacker. He played in three games — making two starts — and recorded 15 total tackles and two sacks prior to his suspension.Kendricks was suspended indefinitely by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Oct. 2. The league eventually settled on an eight-game suspension after reviewing the matter and speaking with Kendricks.With Wright again out while addressing ongoing problems with his knee, Kendricks’ return could be a significant boost for the Seahawks’ stretch run. He has been allowed to practice with the team for the last two weeks, but was not eligible to play until Monday night against the Minnesota Vikings.“He looks really good on the practice field,” Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. “Like when he played for us, we really felt his quickness. You could see the plays that he can make and the savvy that he has that adds to it. So David Moore Color Rush Jersey , it’s going to be a while before he’s truly comfortable in the playing mode just because it’s happened so fast, but his awareness really allows him to jump right back in. We’re going to expect him to be active and be part of it and play a lot in the game.”His return to the field comes against his brother, Eric, who plays linebacker for the Vikings.“It is special in the sense that during a hard time like this you lean on those that love you,” Mychal Kendricks said. “You lean on those that have been there all your life and it’s emotional coming back. What better way to come back than to play a loved one.”He faces up to 25 years in prison when sentenced in January.“That part is inevitable and I probably won’t speak on that,” he said, noting he is focusing on staying rooted in the present.“I’m going to be where my feet are. I’m not going to harp on the past. I’m not going to predict the future. I’m just going to be right where I’m at. So take it day-by-day.”Notes: Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin (hip) will be a game-time decision due to a hip injury. He was unable to practice during the week. . RB Rashaad Penny (ankle) and FB Tre Madden (chest) are also listed as questionable. Pete Carroll perfectly fine with bucking NFL trends with commitment to run game, defense – ProFootballTalkThe Seattle Seahawks are the only team in the NFL to have run on the ball on more than 50 percent of their offensive snaps. While the rest of the league has been chasing offense, offense, offense, Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll vowed to get back to his philosophy of running the ball well and playi...Podcast appearance on Tasteful Profanity | Seahawks Draft BlogThis week I was invited onto the Tasteful Profanity podcast (Beast Pode) to discuss the Seahawks season so far, the future and the 2019 draft. It was a lot ofPete Carroll: “I Don’t Mind Being Different” When It Comes To Offensive PhilosophySeahawks coach Pete Carroll talks offensive philosophy after a wild Monday Night Football game between the Rams and Chiefs.Seahawks Injury Updates From Pete Carroll Heading Into Week 12Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll shares injury updates as his team readies for its Week 12 road game against the Carolina Panthers.Tuesday Round-Up: Chris Carson Sits Down With 710 ESPN SeattleHighlights from Seahawks running back Chris Carson's appearance on the Danny https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com , Dave and Moore Show.What Seahawks rookie Shaquem Griffin is most thankful for | The News TribuneShaquem Griffin debuted as a starter in his first NFL game as the first one-handed player drafted into the modern league. What the Seahawks’ remarkable rookie has endured this season since that splashy debut is why he’s thankful most for his mom and dad.'Eddie Money': Ed Dickson, Russell Wilson making up for lost time - NFL Nation- ESPNAfter a disappointing start of the season on the non-football injury list, tight end Ed Dickson caught the winning touchdown on Thursday.12s should be thankful the Seahawks are as good as they areThis is the one holiday where the focus is on giving thanks, and the 12s certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year.</h2> It may see...A Seahawks fan guide to watching NFL's Thanksgiving gamesThe Seahawks aren’t hitting the field again until Sunday, Nov. 25, but they can still see a boost in their playoff odds with the slate of Thanksgiving Day games.Rams RB Todd Gurley limited by ankle injury in win - NFL.comRams coach Sean McVay told reporters that Todd Gurley had his ankle rolled up early in the game and the back was limited throughout Los Angeles' win over the Chiefs.Broncos release veteran CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones - NFL.comThe Broncos waived veteran cornerback Adam Jones on Tuesday. The 35-year-old Jones appeared in seven games after signing with Denver in late August and recorded one interception.Injuries: Bucs place TE O.J. Howard (foot/ankle) on IR - NFL.comThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers placed tight end O.J. Howard on injured reserve with an ankle and foot injury. Here are other injuries we're tracking Tuesday.Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill to start vs. Colts this week - NFL.comDolphins coach Adam Gase announced that quarterback Ryan Tannehill is once again the starter. He’s back after missing more than a month with a shoulder issue.Malcolm Jenkins calls out Eagles' demeanor in loss - NFL.comPhiladelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins said he was bothered by his teammates' demeanor during Sunday's 48-7 blowout loss to the New Orleans Saints.Browns can tie record for most consecutive road losses on Sunday – ProFootballTalkThe Cleveland Browns can get a dubious place in NFL history with a loss on Sunday. If the Browns lose on Sunday at Cincinnati, it will be their 26th consecutive road loss. That will tie a record set by the Lions from 2007 to 2010. They could then break the record a week later at Houston.LeGarrette Blount on his season with Lions: “It’s not really as productive as I would have wanted it to be” – ProFootballTalkDetroit Lions running back LeGarrette Blount is on pace for the least productive season since leaving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers following the 2012 year. Blount had gained just 151 yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns in his 13 games with the Buccaneers that season.Sean McVay: Aaron Donald is playing even better this year – ProFootballTalkRams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, the 2017 defensive player of the year, already seems to be the clear favorite to win it again. His coach definitely thinks so.