The Senior Bowl is the most prestigious all-star game in college football. Each year Darnell Savage Jersey Mens , 100-plus players whose college eligibility have expired travel to Mobile, Alabama for a week of practice, interviews, and finally a football game.Three days of practice from Tuesday to Thursday are behind us, as are all of the players’ interviews with scouts, coaches, and other NFL decision-makers. Now it’s just the game Youth Darnell Savage Jersey , which is all that most NFL fans get to see. Today’s game pits the North and South teams against one another, with NFL coaching staffs leading the way for both sides.Plenty of star NFL players have made a mark on this game in the past. Recently, Northern Iowa running back David Johnson starred in the 2015 game, leading to his selection by the Arizona Cardinals in the third round of that year’s NFL Draft. Less than two years later, he led the entire NFL in scrimmage yards and total touchdowns, dominating the competition in the 2016 season.Will there be a small-school star who makes a statement in today’s game and solidifies himself as a top prospect? Tune in to find out.2019 Senior BowlDate: Saturday, January 26 Jamaal Williams Jersey , 2019Kickoff Time: 1:30 PM Central Time (2:30 PM Eastern)Venue: Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, AlabamaTV Broadcast: NFL NetworkOnline Streaming: NFL Network Online North Team RosterCoaching Staff: Oakland Raiders (Jon Gruden head coach)South Team RosterCoaching Staff: San Francisco 49ers (Kyle Shanahan head coach) Green Bay holds an intriguing pick at number 12 that could go many different ways, but finding a day-one playmaker is critical."Much has changed in one month as pro days have come and gone in preparation of the 2019 NFL Draft. And while not everything has changed since version one of my mock draft, the Green Bay Packers’ two selections have.Green Bay has a medley of routes it could go with both picks, especially its first. But the Packers have a unique opportunity with the 12th pick to draft a prospect with both a high ceiling and the ability to see the field right away. In version two of my mock draft, Green Bay was able to net two playmakers that could make a quick impression on the 2019 squad.Shawn’s Mock Draft White Darnell Savage Jersey , Version 2PickTeamPlayerPositionSchoolPreviousPickTeamPlayerPositionSchoolPreviousThe Packers are one team that holds a card early in the draft that could change the trajectory of the first round. Green Bay could opt for one of the draft’s top tight ends, one of the top edge rushers available, an upper-tier offensive lineman, or a rangy inside linebacker. Perhaps this year more than any other, the Packers’ selection is a mystery. If the draft falls the way I anticipated, Green Bay will be in a predicament of having to overdraft a player.However, Bush is an ascending commodity in recent weeks and could be a player that helps the Packers’ defense immediately with his speed and ability to cover the field on third down.Yes Kenny Clark Jersey , Green Bay does go wide receiver in round one for the first time since Javon Walker in 2002. Again, plenty of options exist for Green Bay including Dalton Risner, a versatile offensive lineman rising up my board, or even a safety like Chauncey Gardner-Johnson if available. But if Green Bay can add a receiver like AJ Brown, who could contribute in the slotwithout Randall Cobb in 2019 or line up outside, the team would really benefit. Brown is a more complete package at this point than his teammate D.K. Metcalf.Quarterbacks are a tricky proposition in the 2019 NFL Draft. I feel confident that Arizona, New York Ka'dar Hollman Green Bay Packers Jersey , and Denver would draft the players I’ve given them, but will the latter two teams have to trade up? And will Duke’s Daniel Jones sneak into the later portion of round one?One of my biggest risers since the last mock draft was Ed Oliver. Now that the cloud over the Houston disruptor has passed and his pro day has highlighted his athleticism, expect Oliver to jump into the top ten or even top five. If not, Green Bay could come calling at 12.Washington State’s Andre Dillard could be one of the draft’s biggest surprises depending on how individual teams rank the top offensive line prospects. Jawaan Taylor is the top tackle in my mock, but I would not be shocked to see Dillard’s name called first with his feet and quickness to stop edge rushers.Iowa’s two tight ends - Noah Fant and TJ Hockenson - stay where there were last time in pick-20 territory. However, there is a part of me that could see either player go much higher if certain teams see the right schematic fit. They make up two of the tougher players to predict this draft season.