Opening Day 2019 is the prize!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Angels PregameAngels PostgameGamethreadsHalos Heaven PodcastsShohei OhtaniMinor LeaguesInterviewsEt CeteraHH Contest: Predict the Skipper!!New Zack Cozart Jersey ,135commentsTake your best shot at the LAA managerial future. Opening Day 2019 is the prize!on Stub Hub and keep the money. Or maybe we pick another Opening Day closer to where you live. You, the winner, and I will work it out..........Here is how to play:(1) Send me an emailwith your picks. My email is found at my profile. It works perfectly. Please use the following text for the subject line (no quotes): “2019 Opening Day Manager Contest”. This will let me create a rule so that entries get pushed into a separate folder. My personal mailbox will remain usable. Good for me.(2) Then come back here and post a comment certifying that you sent your pick. We don’t need to see your actual picks here. I want everybody to play. I’d hate for somebody to sit on the sidelines because they think their choices have been taken, and miss out on the tiebreaker. I will tabulate the entries and give you all some charts as to what folks are thinking. It should be fun! Here are the selections you must make to enter:(A) Name the guy who will be the LAA manager when Pitchers and Catchers report in 2019.....(B) Name the date of the formal press release announcing the decision (not Ken Rosenthal).....(C) Name the destination for Mike Scioscia in 2019. I don’t care what position with that team, just what team. If no team, say that.UPDATE: Those of you submitting things such as “Sosh doesn’t manage next year” and “Retired from baseball (for now)” are getting assigned “No Team”.If more than one person gets them all right I award the tickets to the person who submitted earliest. That means, even if the same minute of the same day, the person whose comment shows up below first http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-cozart-jersey , wins. That’s the only tie breaker.Here is how I am going to cut this off. I will accept entries all the way up to midnight the day BEFORE any formal announcement concerning Sosh OR the new LAA manager. For example, if the Angels issue a formal press release about a new skipper on a Tuesday, even if we still have not had any new word concerning Sosh, all entries up until midnight on Monday the day prior will be valid. ALL ENTRIES MADE ON THE SAME DAY, OR LATER, WILL BE VOID. Further, I will cut off the wait concerning Sosh as of 12:01 AM February 1st, 2019. If Sosh has not announced a new career choice by that time Albert Pujols Jersey , the default choice will be “No Team”. Even if an announcement is made that day. I hope this makes sense. Yes, since this is coming from me, personally, masthead members are eligible. The two people who are disqualified from participating would be Billy Eppler, and me. Because Billy and me, well, we are practically peers. Everybody else in the pool!Good luck! Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesChicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russell will reportedly remain on administrative leave until the end of the regular season.Per The Athletic's Ken Rosenthal, Major League Baseball has extended Russell's leave through Sunday as the league continues to investigate accusations of domestic violence made by his ex-wife.Rosenthal noted every previous instance of a player being put on administrative leave has resulted in a suspension without an appeal.Russell's ex-wife Mike Trout Jersey ,Melisa Reidy-Russell, wrote ablog post on her websiteon Sept. 21 that included multiple allegations of physical and emotional abuse inflicted on her by the Cubs shortstop:"Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force, manipulating me to think I was the problem, destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home."MLBannouncedRussell had been placed on administrative leave on the same day http://www.angelsfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-cozart-jersey , which can last up to seven days unless the league chooses to extend.In a statement released by the MLB Players Association on Russell's behalf, he denied the allegations made against him:MLBPA Communications MLBPA_NewsThe Major League Baseball Players Association is releasing the following statement on behalf of Addison Russell lQkp8GMdN0Theo Epstein, Cubs president of baseball operations, told MLB.com'sCarrie Muskat and Daniel Kramerthe team knew MLB was still investigating Russell stemming from 2017 allegations made against him:"We were aware the investigation had remained open. I'd been in touch from time to time with the league's investigative body to get updates and let them know we were fully cooperative to bring it to a conclusion. They assured us that it remained open, and they were doing everything they could. Surprised? Yes, certainly."Russell last played in a game on Sept. 19 against the Arizona Diamondbacks.