The 25-year-old has surrendered more than two runs only once since June 30 http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , with his ERA dropping from 4.55 and Chicago going 6-2 in his eight starts during that stretch.Why the Yankees can pay on the MLB linesNew York will look to Masahiro Tanaka (9-4, 3.90 ERA) to continue its winning streak, and he performed well last time out in a 2-1 road win over the Miami Marlins. The 29-year-old gave up just one run and four hits in six innings with one walk and four strikeouts after seeing the Yankees lose in each of his previous three outings.New York has also won three in a row in this series along with six of the last eight despite the fact the past seven were played in the Windy City, according to the OddsShark MLB Database. Four of the six wins were decided by two runs or more as well.Smart betting pickAll of a sudden, the Yankees are six games back of the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox after they were swept for the first time this season by the Rays over the weekend. While New York may still not have a solid chance to catch Boston for the division title Miguel Gonzalez Jersey , look for the team's confidence to remain high with another victory on the runline.MLB betting trendsThe total has gone over in four of Chicago's last five games.The total has gone over in six of New York's last nine games.New York is 4-2 in its last six games at home.All MLB odds and betting trends according to Bleacher Report's official odds partner, OddsShark. Check out OddsShark on Twitter and Instagram or head to YouTube for more betting picks and analysis on this week's top games. You can also download the free odds tracker app. Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesMilwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader apologized Tuesday for racist, homophobic and misogynistic tweets that dated back to his time in high school."As a child I was immature," Hader said following Tuesday's All-Star Game, according to the Wall Street Journal's Jared Diamond. "I said some things that are inexcusable. There's no excuse.""I'm ready for any consequences Tim Anderson Jersey ," he added.Ryan Fagan ryanfaganJosh Hader addresses the tweets that surfaced during the game Zzh6uS2frHHader's account was set to private shortly after the tweets circulated during the All-Star Game.According to Yahoo Sports' Jeff Passan, the news spread quickly to his family members in attendance at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.:Jeff Passan JeffPassanSome members of Josh Hader family, wearing his All-Star replica jersey, have taken them off and been given generic jerseys without his name on the back.Hader http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , who allowed four hits and a three-run home run in 0.1 innings of work, now faces potential discipline from Major League Baseball.MLB Chief Legal Officer Dan Halem told reporters the league will consider releasing a statement on Wednesday, according to the Los Angeles Times' Bill Shaikin."The situation is what it is," Brewers center fielder Lorenzo Cain said, per the Washington Post's Jorge Castillo. "I know Hader. He's a great guy. I know he's a great teammate. I'm fine. Everybody will be OK. We'll move on from it."